|Mom's Shrimp Creole|
|Two cents of celery (The entire container was jam packed!)|
Shrimp Creole Serves 4
1-2 lbs shrimp, fresh or frozen – cleaned
Green pepper – diced
Onion – chopped
Celery – diced
Salt – ¼ teaspoon
Garlic powder – ¼ teaspoon
1. Sauté vegetables until tender.
2. Add tomato sauce and salt.
3. Add pepper and garlic powder.
4. Simmer 15 minutes.
5. Add uncooked or cooked shrimp.
6. Simmer 15 minutes (or less if shrimp is cooked).
Serve over rice. Nice with tossed salad and hot bread or rolls. -Mom-